Round Palm Leaf Dinner Plates - 10 inch diameter
Palm leaf dinnerware offers a truly green alternative to reduce our ecological footprint without losing the convenience of single-use plates and bowls. Each Plate/Bowl is made from a single fallen palm leaf and is unique in color and texture. Since no trees were cut or harmed, these fallen leaves prove to be a naturally biodegradable and renewable raw material. Designed by Mother Nature herself – this stylish dinnerware offers a combination of high utility, environmental value, and aesthetic appeal.
Palm leaf dinnerware products are made from palm leaves that are naturally shed, home compostable, fully biodegradable and contain NO chemical or toxins. It’s a perfect example of the cradle to cradle concept. Try and experience it, so you can be the judge.
You can compost them either in a home compost or in municipal composting facilities. If you don't have a home compost but have a garden/ back yard, you could just break the plates up and bury them. If none of these options are available to you, just dispose them with your regular garbage and the dinnerware - will naturally biodegrade in 6-8 weeks.
- 100% natural- chemical, bleach and toxin free
- 100% bio-degradable and home compostable
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Oil, leak, heat and cut resistant
- Light weight yet very strong
- Each piece is unique due to the natural grain, color and texture of the palm leaf it's made from
- No trees are cut to make our dinnerware- it is a truly sustainable alternate