Compostable Bubble Tea Straws Made From Rice and Tapioca
Select from a bag of 50 or a case of 500 straws.
These straws are extra wide and are designed for use with bubble tea. Rice straws have no taste and are very durable. Based on our tests these are the most durable and best option for an easily compostable bubble tea straw.
Approximate Outside Diameter: 13.5mm, 0.53"
Approximate Inside Diameter: 11.25mm, 0.44"
Length: 240mm, 9.5 inches.
- Made from 50% rice & 50% tapioca – Majority harvested from wasted rice
- No extra additives – 100% natural!
- Biodegradable – Breaks down in an average of 90 days, better than other compostable alternatives
- Sustainable – Natural food source for all living organisms to continue its life cycle
- Edible – Can be cooked and eaten as a rice noodle