Cotton Ribbon - Solid Curry
Fabulous for wrapping gifts, scrapbooking, art projects, paper crafts, and cooking crafts!
This spicey little beauty nests perfectly on top of your package and spills out delicious tendrils of gold.
Curl it, Shred it, Quill it. Its the only natural ribbon that can be shredded or easily stripped!
It can be formed and will hold shape.
Great for Scrapbooking! Acid and Lignin Free.
Length: 10 yards
Check out some of the Product Videos in the link below.
- Made of cotton yarn that is grown and dyed responsibly in the USA.
- Chlorine free water based dyes, acid, and lignin free.
- Soy-based, non-toxic inks for ribbons requiring printing.
- Water-soluble non-toxic adhesives that are USDA approved for indirect food use.
- A majority of the ribbon is unprinted and therefore requires no ink, including stripes and borders.
- Inks are formulated of renewable resources, including but not limited to Soya oils, linseed oil, china wood oil and corn oil.
- All inks meet the standards for indirect food contact.
- Ribbon is crafted using machines imported from Europe almost a century ago to make printed string. The original manufacturing techniques have been preserved to make this ribbon like no other on the planet. It is truly a sustainable enterprise.
- Packaging is produced using post consumer content