Got It! Reusable Produce Bags Set of 3
These high quality produce bags made in Canada have been designed for Fruits, Vegetables, dry goods, and many other bulk foods.
How to care for your Got it? Bags? It’s easy. Simply throw in the washing machine & hang to dry.
- Dimensions: 9" x 11"
- Capacity: 8lbs
- mesh with drawstrings
- Made in Canada
- Designed to last
- Machine Wash – hang to dry
- Material: 100% polyester
- Tested to 4 years
Not only are these bags better for the environment, they are also much stronger and functional then a plastic bag. How many times have you put bananas or a bunch of apples in a plastic bag and had them fall out all over the car or kitchen when the plastic breaks.
Here are some alternate uses for Got It! produce bags:
- Buy/Wash/Store food right in the bag
- Scrub coatings off produce
- Strain jams and jellies
- Sieve nut milks and yogurt
- Brew camp coffee
- Squeeze honey from the honeycomb
- Sprout seeds
- Dry herbs
- Store bulbs and tubers
- Fill with hiking snacks
- Pack lunches
- Stash kids toys
- Protect out of season clothes
- Store travel toiletries
- Organize lingerie in luggage
- Separated clean / dirty clothes in a gym tote
- Fill with small items and tie into the dishwasher
- Scrub pots and pans (Got it! bags best for this)
- Fill floral stones & gems for washing & drying