Compostable Lid for 12->16 Soup / Ice Cream Containers
Available in package of 50 or Case of 500
The compostable Lid is fully compostable. Made from CPLA, a fully compostable corn plastic composite, this lid is made from renewable sources.
Designed to fit the following containers:
- 12oz Compostable Paper Soup Container
- 16oz Compostable Paper Soup Container
Traditional lids are made with petroleum, the world's most valuable, non-renewable resource. Polylactic acid (PLA) or "corn plastic" is made from annually renewable resources, not oil. These lids are compostable in commercial compost facilities, and not designed for composting in your backyard pile. Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Made from 100% renewable resources
- Made with Ingeo, a plat-based plastic
- Designed for hot or cold foods.
- BPI certified compostable and ASTM D6868 compliant.
- Crystalized formulation add strength and heat tolerance