Compostable Lid for 6,8,10 oz Soup/IceCream Food Containers
Available in package of 50 or case of 1000.
Designed to fit the following paper containers:
- White Soup/ Ice Cream Container - 10oz
- White Soup/ Ice Cream Container - 8oz
- White Soup / Ice Cream Container - 6oz
Designed for use with hot or cold foods.
Traditional lids are made with petroleum, the world's most valuable, non-renewable resource. Polylactic acid (PLA) or "corn plastic" is made from annually renewable resources, not oil. These lids are compostable in commercial compost facilities, and not designed for composting in your backyard pile. Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Made from 100% renewable resources
- Made with Ingeo, a plat-based plastic
- BPI certified compostable and ASTM D6868 compliant.
- Crystalized formulation add strength and heat tolerance